eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organization with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers. If this sounds like an environment that you can see yourself working in, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a:
VP of Sales – Insight Product – North America
Reporting into the Head of Insight – North America, you’d be accountable for the business development of our new Insight product – eFront is building on its market leading position in processing and information management and creating a new product for clients: eFront Insight. This sophisticated analytical platform will help generate distinctive and actionable insights for our clients.
eFront started with dashboarding capabilities embedded within its market leading eFront Invest software, and has subsequently added ever more sophisticated risk management, cash-flow forecasting and value-at-risk calculations, often built in partnership with leading clients or research institutions. In 2018, eFront will go one step further with the launch of eFront Insight that will encapsulate all existing analytics capabilities and add much more to it.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Drive expected value out of target region/market across various segments of Private Capital.
· Identify and qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal Sales Development Resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
· Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million-dollar pipeline of opportunities.
· Identify the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven eFront sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
· Engage across the prospect to align the organization around the value of eFront.
· Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive ‘Why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect’s perceived value.
· Work closely with our Client Solutions team to demonstrate the business case for eFront, facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
· Work with the Client Solutions team to continue usage, value and revenue growth of eFront once a prospect becomes a client.
· Draw resources from across eFront (services, training, support, and product teams) to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
· Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
· Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
· Close Services business of greater than 1 million in bookings across region per annum.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience in consultative and value based selling with a successful track record.
· Individuals likely to excel come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
· Ability to demonstrate rolodex of business feeders and pipeline.
· Experience engaging clients in value based sales process.
· Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Have experience selling in the alternative asset /private equity industry.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.