eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Talent Acquisition Partner, North America – NYC
Department: Talent Acquisition
Reporting to our Global Head of Talent, you will join our Talent Acquisition team dedicated at attracting the best Talents in our Industry with a disruptive approach. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will interact directly with the hiring managers to define the best sourcing strategy and handle the full-cycle recruitment process. You will also provide strategic direction on the best way to approach recruitment for the Northern America region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Define the hiring strategy to fill current openings and build a strong pipeline of candidates
· Leverage all sourcing tools and resources to drive active and passive candidates to open requisitions: internet sourcing, job boards, social network, career fairs…
· Manage the full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, pitching, understanding candidate motivation, qualifying skills and cultural fit, managing interview process and closing
· Build and maintain strong partnerships with all levels of leadership across the regions
· Lead some of our talent acquisition projects
Required skills and experience :
· Significant experience of proactive recruitments in IT environment
· Employment market and strategic sourcing expertise
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing international environment
· Ability to handle high volume full life-cycle recruiting is necessary to be successful in this position
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.