eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for a:
System Administrator – Belgrade
The System Administrator’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes actively resolving all issues that are related for end user device to work properly with established SLAs. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
Your day would include:
· Evaluating documented resolutions and analyzing trends for ways to prevent future problems.
· Alerting management to emerging trends in incidents.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
· Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related computer science background and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
· Remote OS image & AV deployment using MS SCCM
· Server OS from 2003-2012 Client OS win7 win8 DesktopLaptop Hardware maintenance
· Extensive application support experience with MS Exchange, Active Directory and MS Lync
· Experience with backup of servers using central backup systems
· Knowledge of advanced computer hardware
· Experience with desktop and server operating systems
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
· Strong documentation skills
· Fluent English
· Certification in MCSA, MCSE
Good to have:
· Ability to work in shifts is a must
· Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues is required
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Exceptional customer service orientation
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.