eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Support Level 3 Engineer
Are you results driven and extremely customer focused? Do you enjoy leading teams and taking on complex technical issues in fast paced, action oriented environment? – If yes read further.
Help us defeat mediocrity! This is an opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Tier 2 Support, Product Management, and Engineering, to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our customer experience.
You will manage the problem resolution process and any critical or reoccurring incidents pertaining to the entire life cycle. You are forced to propose to make eFront solutions more robust and efficient. You build and deploy test (staging) and production platforms. You work with cross functional team R&D, QA, Production, Project, Support 1&2. You accompany these teams cross by your expertise and knowledge of software publisher and service delivery. You could be in contact with the client (business or IT representatives) and also visit them.
You will report to the VP Support Level 3.
Your day would include:
– Following up incidents, composition and coordination of transversal teams
– Escalating and seting up of crisis unit
– Managing problems, planning by using AGILE methodology
– Internal and client communication
– Managing of means (time, resources) and reporting
– Managing and automation of staging environments
– Consulting teams which are in contact with customers
– Deploying of eFront solutions
– Defining new architectures
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
– Excellent oral and written English communication
– Good interpersonal and leadership skills
– Graduate degree in computer systems/software development/Telecom
– Resilience in crisis situations
– Good priority management
You are familiar, amongst others, with:
– Public Clouds (AWS, Azure) used in IaaS or PaaS
– IT systems automation
– Windows OS (2008, 2012). Linux is a plus
– SQL Server databases. Oracle is a plus
– 3rd Party architecture, Web 2.0 and mobile
– Agile development
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.