eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Sales Associate – London
eFront is looking for a driven Sales Associate who should be competitive, with a strong work ethic and a desire to leverage their current sales experience to grow revenue for the segment leader. It is also vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety of potential clients, including senior executives.
Your day would include:
· Driving expected value out of target region/market across private equity, real estate and other private capital segments.
· Identifying and qualifying prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting and email.
· Continually, developing new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities within our CRM.
· Coordinating and executing the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
· Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect requirement.
· Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
· Engagement across stakeholders at the prospect to align the organization around the value of eFront.
· Uncovering key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect.
· Dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
· Working with the Client Success team to continue usage, value and revenue growth of eFront once a prospect becomes a client.
· Working closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have :
· 3+ years of experience in consultative and value based selling with a demonstrable track record of success.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Knowledge from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
· Past experience selling in the alternative asset /private equity industry desirable.
· Entrepreneurial and creative mindset and can do attitude
· Ownership driven,professional and goal-oriented mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to think laterally and solve problems.
· High motivation and will to do what it takes to deliver results.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.