eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior Project Manager – Boston or NYC
Department: Professional Services
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of specific projects. The broad goal is to ensure consistency with Company strategy and our commitments to our clients.
Main Responsibilities will be:
• Be accountable for managing the four key elements of all projects: scope, resources, time and budget
• Facilitate relationships within the project with clients, team members and stakeholders
• Identify the target milestones and create the detailed project plan
• Communicate requirements and actively set and manage expectations to ensure all team members and stakeholders understand their involvement and roles on the project
• Update the project plan and monitor work efforts to ensure project outputs are of acceptable quality
• Manage deviations from the project plan and ensure stakeholders approve any changes to project scope
• Conduct project meetings, collaborate with project team members to build consensus on challenging issues
• Monitor the completion and delivery of work products
• Monitor and control projects by actively identifying, tracking, managing, mitigating and resolving project issues and risks.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Direct work experience in project management capacity with a minimum of four years
• Proven experience in resource management
• Expertise in project management techniques and tools
• Good grasp of modern software technologies, client and server side, in an Internet context
• Quick to master new software tools
• Analytical, organized, and able to handle pressure of meeting deadlines
• Ability to travel 35% of the time
• Qualification in project management or equivalent, PMP certification is a plus.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Apply on: https://jobs.lever.co/efront/a415b901-f931-42d7-abc1-5e93912ea695
Visit our career page https://careers.efront.com/ and join us!