eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Senior Product Manager
eFront is a market leader in the provision of technology solutions for managing complex investor relationships at scale. With our Investment Café product, we enable our clients to securely control the flow of digital information across the investor relationship lifecycle and increasingly drive efficiencies and client experience across the sector.
We are now looking for an exceptional candidate to accelerate our business. You will build on our current success and craft the direction for this product alongside our clients and internal stakeholders.
Your hands-on experience in Investor Relations, wide exposure to Asset Servicers, track record in driving long term innovation, and sustainable client engagement and support will be needed for success in this role.
Your day would include:
Working with the Senior Executive Team to define the product strategy and vision. Clearly articulate the business value to the delivery teams so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. This implies a strong understanding of the needs of Asset Servicers and Investor Relationship Management, and you should bring your expertise in these sectors to bear.
As a product manager you would operate as the “CEO” of this product. Responsibility for making product decisions and acting as the lead resource for the rest of the organization when product expertise is required. This includes supporting the wider eFront organisation (including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support) that help bring the product to market and working directly with clients.
Owning the strategy behind the product along with its roadmap and work with engineering to build what matters and delivers value to clients.
Planning for what your teams will deliver and when they will deliver it. You would own the release aspect of product including release plans, managing features and dependencies in and across releases; and managing releases with phases and milestones.
Owning the process of generating, developing, and prioritising new ideas. Ensuring that suitable ideas achieve the key objectives for the product line and eFront. Ensuring that key feedback and requests are integrated into their product planning and development processes. Defining the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and lead the product team to success. You will be responsible for articulating the ‘what’ and working with engineering to determine the ‘when.’
In the role it will be required to travel between eFront offices as well as to clients across the world.
Although this role has no direct reports, you would be working alongside a team of Product Managers, and it will be expected to co-ordinate and manage dependencies between eFront Products.
You would also be working with a Delivery Team that are responsible for the engineering, delivery and technical support for your product. You should have experience influencing and motivating teams without direct control.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
· At least 10 years working in preferably the Asset Servicer or Investor Relationship sector with a focus on software and analytics, or within Alternative Investments again with a software and analytics focus, most recently as a Product Manager (or equivalent)
· Hands on experience with operational aspects of Asset Servicing or Investor Relationship Management
· Demonstrable track record of creating, growing and running a product line to market success.
· Created value adding partnerships with clients and vendors.
· Understanding of data handling, processing and analytics technologies and techniques.
· Commercial acumen, with ability to prioritise and execute quickly.
· Strong team player with ability to lead and influence
· Ability to communicate across all levels in the organisation (up to Main Board)
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· World class presentation skills, comfortable presenting to large specialist audiences
· Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to make decisions quickly
· Undergraduate in Technology or Finance
· Master’s in Business Administration (or similar) with a focus on Finance and Technology
· Formal Product Management training would be beneficial
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.