eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Senior Information Security Analyst – Belgrade
Department: Product Development and Technical Operations
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Information Security team. The team is responsible for overall security of information systems at eFront and their compliance with CIA principles of information security.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Providing information through security expertise to assist with achievement of information systems compliance programs (SOC2 Type 2, ISO27K)
· Providing information through security expertise during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities at eFront
· Proposing and implementing corporate business processes that improve overall security posture at eFront
· Maintaining knowledge of constantly changing security and privacy landscape and propose initiatives related to industry changes
· Working with internal and external stakeholders on security audits and remediation processes
· Monitoring internal compliance against information security policies and standards by conducting testing and internal control reviews and risk assessments.
· Maintaining awareness of external regulations for new or changed requirements within IT and identify industry standards from which base core IT processes (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, SSAE16, etc.) are established.
· This position represents the company’s interest with customers, external and internal auditors and 3 rd party service providers.
· Facilitates with internal and external audits within IT, as well as periodic assessments to address specific risks.
· Reviews IT audit results with the various IT functions providing observations, recommendations and conclusions as well as assist in identifying and communicating control gaps and evaluating management remediation action plans and related reporting
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, with IT audit or compliance experience, or Computer Science, with business and IT Audit/Compliance experience desired
– 5-7 years of IT experience
– 3-5 years of Security Analyst experience
– Knowledge of regulatory standards SOC, ISO, privacy shield is a plus.
– Experience with various technologies, including SharePoint, networks, platforms, and applications. Knowledge of IT audit methodologies and control frameworks.
– Knowledge of Linux is a plus
– Familiarity with security scanning and penetration tools (OpenVas, Qualys, Acunetix) is a plus
– CISSP is preferred
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.