eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Reporting / Configuration Consultant
Role consisting in reports & dashboards development together with parametrization of the application, according to technical documentation. It implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (Enterprise Risk Management in Insurance, Bank and Industrial companies of various sizes). In a second step after some months in the role, being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Report hierarchically to a local Technical Leader and a manager based in Paris, and they may report to a non-local manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: DBAs and team leaders, Implementation consultants, Account Managers, Project Managers, Solution architects.
Your day would include:
· Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
· Testing the parametrized elements (creating the data entries necessary for these tests, and design / writing of the tests in question)
· Managing and deploying reports
· After some months in the role, analyzing client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements – through application and DB (SQL)
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have :
· Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
· 2+ years of working experience in MS SQL or ORACLE, experience on parametrization of web applications
· Ability to understand and use advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
· Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
· Ability to understand business, in order to correctly perform reports and parametrization
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Great to have:
· Client relations experience
· Proven experience on query and application performance troubleshooting
· Basic SQL Server setup and parameterization for optimized work (same on ORACLE appreciated)
· Good knowledge on MS Office suite (Word, Excel)
· Knowledge in Risk Management/Internal Control/Internal Audit management background would be an asset
· An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
· French is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.