eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
QA Engineer – Belgrade
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products. While you will be acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast growing Private Equity industry – and Alternative Investments in general – you will also evolve in an international, Agile and fast growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers are rewarded with faster career developments as well as offered new opportunities.
A key objectives for us over 2018/2019 will be to completely automate our CI/CD pipeline and as a member of one of our Squads, your role will consist in actively contributing to this automation. In the process you will use (or learn how to use) the most advanced frameworks that are available on the market today as well as the ones that will emerge tomorrow.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based Software as a Service offering, Number 1 leader on his market with its half million users and arguably one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
Your day would include:
– Developing, implementing, and documenting all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test data, test execution, defect tracking and reporting
– Automating the tests on different levels (UI/API)
– Participating in the continuous development of the QA standard practices and procedures
Technologies and Concepts involved:
– C#, with Visual Studio
· Api Tests
· Load & Performance Tests
· Agile (Scrum)
· Soap UI
· Rest Sharp and / or Rest Assured
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
– University Bachelor or Master degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics or Economy) or relevant work experience
– Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience (in QA or Software development)
– Experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
– Experience in testing webservices
– Experience with some of the tools: Rest Sharp, Rest Assured, Soap UI, TFS, Selenium/Specflow
– Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java, SQL is a plus
– Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
– Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.