eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organization with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers. If this sounds like an environment that you can see yourself working in, we want to hear from you!
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior Pre-Sales Consultant EMEA – London
This role will be managing the full scope of pre-sales related activities for eFront in the UK and EMEA. You will collaborate with all members of the sales team to help define and lead successful sales strategies.
You will meet face-to-face with clients and prospects, supporting sales representatives in pitching eFront’s market leading software. This will involve asking clients relevant and engaging questions as well as demonstrating the software.
In addition to client meetings, you will work closely with sales colleagues to make proactive recommendations in support of progressing and closing sales opportunities.
This is a critical position within the growing team based in London. You will have a degree of autonomy and opportunities to shape this role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Providing expert Pre-sales support to the Sales team throughout the sales cycle
• Conducting client facing meetings
• Maintaining up-to-date technical product knowledge and understanding of competition
• Answering client’s technical product and market related questions
• Maintain a network of relevant contacts and keep up to date with industry trends
• Creating presentations, ranging from initial product overviews to detailed workshops and ‘proof of concepts’
• Involvement in the qualification of opportunities (and RFP’s) to ensure the sales team are focusing on right opportunities
• Supporting responses to RFPs
• Maintenance of a comprehensive demonstration database
• Collaborating with the professional services team; providing support in writing ‘statement of work’ documents
• Once a deal is closed, working with professional services team to ensure smooth and successful implementations
• Suggesting product improvements to the R&D team based on experience with clients and prospects
• Supporting the overall marketing effort including participation in events and conferences.
Required skills and experience:
• 3+ years’ experience with selling financial software (Alternative investments/ private equity would be a plus)
• Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
• Commercially minded with good awareness of sales strategy
• A confident, entrepreneurial and client centric approach to problem-solving
• Excellent at building client relationships, with a clear, friendly communication style
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude – relishing challenges and deadlines
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
·We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
·We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
·Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
·While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.