eFrontis a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Investment Data Analyst – Belgrade
Department: Data Business
We are looking for Process Driven Data Analysts with a financial background to work within a data governance team validating and reviewing Financial and Management Information submitted to a large Limited Partner. The role will require the selected candidates to review warning created around data submitted via Excel templates, and investigate these warning and escalate these as required. In addition, the candidates will be required to transform pdf reports into the excel templates for non-compliant data providers. The key skills for the role are advanced Excel, proactive approach to data and processes, understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities.
Ideally the candidate will come from an accounting or audit background with at least 3 years’ experience, being exposed to Project management. Any exposure to the Private Equity and Real Estate sector in the previous mentioned areas would be a very positive addition.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Review and management of external data submissions
· Investigation into data validation warnings
· Modification and validation of Master data lists
· Population of data submission templates
· Trouble shooting and support to third party providers
· Testing of template modifications
· Leading projects for clients in the area of data collection and validation
· Manage clients’ expectations
Required skills and experience :
· Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Accounting background)
· Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
· Fluent English is a must
Additional skills appreciated :
· Accounting experience
· Access, SQL
· Detail orientation
· Organizational and analytical skills
· Great sense of responsibility
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here