eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for
Department: Professional Services
The role will provide first/second line of assistance to our client as an Implementation Consultant through development/change of configuration. It also includes the development and management of client relationship, maintenance of support logging systems and the escalation and follow up of issues to the core development team.
Your day would include:
• Communicate with Business Consultant to get back client’s business needs, processes and system re• Respond to calls/emails from client users in a professional and timely manner keeping client updated on the progress of tickets
• Raise development enhancements and bug to the development team
• Monitor client SLAs and ensure that all are met
• Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality
• Analyze and improve existing internal processes and procedures
• Configure software and/or effectively communicate client needs to eFront’s development team
• Collaborate effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially-focused team environment
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science in a business/economics, science or IT related course
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
• A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills and an analytical mind
• A team player who is able to work independently
• Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
• Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
• An experience of systems development & implementation projects is a plus
• Experience of investment banking, Private Equity or Real Estate investment is a plus.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.