eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
HR consultant – Paris
– 1 year contract –
Department: Human Resources
This role reports directly to the HR Manager Europe and your responsibilities will be mainly across the French market. Our HR team is extremely passionate about making a difference and we are looking for a new team member to help us achieve our mission to make eFront a great place to work.
Depending on the performance and business need, this position might move to a permanent role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Support and coach managers to handle employee relation challenges
– Define the training needs with management and help coordinate the execution of training initiatives
– Monitor goal setting process and support manager in setting goals to their team members
– Support employee through international mobility including visa, paperwork,…
– Advice on legal HR matters to managers and employees
– Provide assistance to employee on queries (leaves, payroll, policies, etc.)
– Prepare Works Council meetings with respect to complementary health insurance negotiations, profit share, salary, equality and social matters etc.
– Develop and provide mandatory legal reports for the newly formed Workers Council (CSE) including monthly headcount, health and safety reports, annual training plans, annual reports etc.
– Drive employee engagement programs in the continental offices
– Lead the review of local HR policies for France
– Suggest and participate to the implementation of initiatives for social agenda and Corporate Social Responsibilities programs
– Participate into the roll out locally of our global initiatives : engagement survey, performance & talent management, compensation review…
Required skills and experience:
– Prior experience in a generalist profile having dealt particularly with legal HR subjects
– Fluent in French, professional level in English
– Good knowledge of French labour law
– Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.)
– Attention to detail and accuracy in every aspect of the role
– Willing to lead or actively participate in HR projects (local and global)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.