eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Head of Global Field Operations – London
eFront is committed to offer the best in class product portfolio to the various actors (LP/GP/FoF & Asset Services) of the Alternative Investment market. With more than 15% growth annually, our strategy includes significant growth expectations for every geography. As part of the global G&A management team, you are primary supporting the Chief Sales Officer and the Chief Customer Success Officer for developing the right management and reporting systems & process to sustain our growth strategy.
In this capacity you will lead the team of dedicated field operations specialists for the respective geography alongside the deal desk team based out of Belgrade. The role works closely with the Executive Committee team to plan and execute the operational strategy with a focus on driving higher levels of productivity through execution effectiveness and operational excellence. You will work in a fast-paced environment and report to the Chief Finance Officer based in London.
You will lead the Sales & Professional Services process evaluation by providing timely and accurate analysis and reporting on the Global Sales performance against the defined KPI’s. Aside from reporting, you will take the responsibility for forecasting, budgeting, optimization of tools and processes, building KPIs metrics, and functional onboarding.
· This position leads the intersection of strategic thinking and precision execution by delivering world class processes, disciplines and services that enable execution of an optimized operating model
· As a leader, clearly define the vision, mission and operating plan that unifies the portfolio of operations to deliver operational excellence across Sales and Professional Services
· In collaboration with the executives and the regional leaders, orchestrate delivery of an optimized model by driving standardization and best practices adoption
· Managing CRM within the sales operations function and optimizing the effectiveness of our forecasting and pipeline management.
· Recommend operating plan to maximize use of resources leveraging sales play, industry specialization, product portfolio and market segmentation
· Provide business visibility into the operational KPIs that align to the defined and expected performance outcomes of the operating plan
· Building out comprehensive functional onboarding programmes for field new joiners, as well as enablement programmes for the existing sales staff
· Manage a complex portfolio of programs and initiatives aligned to strategic priorities
· Lead system/technology evolution to support Operations portfolio
· Actively collaborate with Marketing and Financial Planning & Analysis team to build a solid understanding of challenges and opportunities on the market & in the organization
· Support regional leader in daily operations and Quarterly Business Reviews.
Experience & Qualifications
· Excellent business and commercial acumen – strong strategic agility
· Works, collaborates and influence key stakeholders across all organizational layers
· Deep sales & services process domain experience in the areas of business planning, demand management, deal qualification, forecasting and closing
· Strong problem solving and hands-on analytical skills: Problem identification, data collection, deep analysis, solution development and action planning
· Extraordinary communications skills, executive presence and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly.
· Strong experience of briefing and coaching Sales teams
· Proven track record of successfully delivering on large projects, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple concurrent requests
· Ability to perform in a high pressured and fast-paced environment.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.