eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for :
Head of Corporate IT – Belgrade
eFront is a looking for an experienced technology operations leader. This individual will be a key member of technology leadership team. Located in Belgrade Serbia, this individual will be responsible for supporting global business operations across over 20 global offices, all necessary IT infrastructure including end user support.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for the day-to-day activities, maintenance, capacity planning, performance, and availability of the core enterprise services and infrastructure assets across all corporate locations. Responsible for 24X7 end user support.
• Collaborates with Information Security, Production Operations and other key Technology and Business Leaders to ensure alignment of Infrastructure operational plans and strategy with department goals, objectives, and policies.
• Work closely with Technology Leadership team members as part of identifying, evaluating, and selecting specific hardware and software platforms that support the business objectives and plans.
• Responsible for appropriate vendor selection, management and measurement.
• In collaboration with Technology leadership direct aspects of talent management for Corporate IT organization including acquisition, assessment, development and performance management.
• Responsible for Corporate IT budget management.
Required skills and experience:
· • Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Math
• Previous experience in IT Operation role with an international company supporting globally distributed users is a must
• Minimum of at least 10 years of experience leading IT teams, 15 years overall experience. Proven track record of successfully delivering on large projects, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple concurrent requests
• 5-10 years of experience deploying and supporting Office 365 suite and AWS
• Demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment and have the ability to collaborate and achieve results through others.
• Knowledge of, and experience working with, infrastructure and operations service management frameworks including ITIL is preferred
• Good understanding of ISO27001 standard, SOC2 audit requirements
• Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies of Six-Sigma, Lean, or equivalent is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, previous leadership, management and supervisory experience, and excellent time management abilities
• Ability to perform in a high pressured and fast-paced environment.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.