eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments. If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Accounts Receivable & Cash Collection Administrator
Collections Specialists are responsible for working with our end user customers to receive payments for products and services. The position’s contribution is ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash as the organization’s cash flow performance continues to grow each year. This position will be assigned an individual Accounts Receivable portfolio of invoices in which they will be accountable for its performance. This position will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable based in Belgrade.
· Own the entire A/R process – ensuring that all invoices/contracts are handled on time, accurate, and approved correctly
· Manage the invoicing cycle to meet or exceed month end deadlines
· Provide recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, reporting
· Ensures compliance with all organization’s policies, procedures, and guidelines. Works with customers in assigned customer portfolio to receive payments. Resolves customer A/R differences
· Initiates contact on assigned customer base and effectively manages the customer relationship in order to drive resolution of outstanding receivables.
· Facilitates customer payments by providing necessary documentation to customer in a timely manner.
· Uses good business judgment in partnering with other Salesforce.org employees including Sales, and Sales Operations to achieve results.
· Ability to resolve issues independently while recognizing when escalation is appropriate.
· Participates on process improvement projects as assigned.
· Researches issues thoughtfully and thoroughly before responding or escalating.
· Provides reports and data on assigned portfolio as requested to A/R Senior Manager
1-2 Years of Collections Experience preferred
Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English
Secondary language in Spanish or French a plus
Excel intermediate knowledge
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions
Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines and monthly KPI’s
Thrives in a team environment
· University Degree (Faculty of Economics or similar)
· Is willing to learn and be flexible
· Being able to use English in daily communication
· PC Skills: Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
· Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
· Other EU languages will be an advantage (French or Spanish)
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.