eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Technical Implementation Consultant – Luxembourg
Department: Professional Services
Reporting directly to our Head of Services – Central Europe, you will be a technical consultant with a background in installing, implementing and reviewing technical infrastructure of our client’s environments. Other tasks may include helping Consultants with your technical skills.
The position will be based in Luxembourg but might imply some travel to other eFront clients location in Europe.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To assist self hosted clients with their eFront products on-site installation and upgrade
• To provide technical expertise around eFront products deployment and integration.
• To work with the Client Support Team to help understand and resolve complex client technical issues in timely manner
• To help clients with performance review of their infrastructure
• To document and deliver technical requirements
• To collaborate with Implementation Consultants in complex script development and more generally on complex implementation tasks.
• To participate in technical workshops with clients when needed
• To provide detailed technical support for the local eFront team
Required skills and experience :
• Bachelor’s or Higher Degree at a recognized university
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Keen interest or background in Financial Services
• Private Equity background is a benefit
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Fluent in English
• Basic knowledge of French or German
• 5+ years experience in a similar environment as a System and Network Engineer
• Hands-on experience with SQL Server / Oracle database administration and .Net applications
• Recognize experience with eFront technology is a plus.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!
Please apply on: https://jobs.lever.co/efront/b9e89277-d966-4abc-a58a-a25e9a232c6d