eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Support Level 3 specialist – Belgrade
Are you results driven and extremely customer focused? Do you enjoy leading teams and taking on complex technical issues in fast paced, action oriented environment? – If yes read further.
Help us defeat mediocrity! This is an opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Tier 2 Support, Product Management, and Engineering, to relentlessly drive the enhancement of our customer experience.
You will manage the problem resolution process and any critical or reoccurring incidents pertaining to the entire life cycle. You are forced to propose to make eFront solutions more robust and efficient. You build and deploy test (staging) and production platforms. You work with cross functional team R&D, QA, Production, Project, Support 1&2. You accompany these teams cross by your expertise and knowledge of software publisher and service delivery. You could be in contact with the client (business or IT representatives) and also visit them.
You will report to the VP Support Level 3.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Follow up incidents, composition and coordination of transversal teams
– Escalation and set up of crisis unit
– Management of problems, planning using AGILE methodology
– Internal and client communication
– Management of means (time, resources) and reporting
– Management and automation of staging environments
– Consult teams which are in contact with customers
– Deployment of eFront solutions
– Define new architectures
Required skills and experience :
– Excellent oral and written English communication
– Good interpersonal skills, leadership
– Generalist Systems engineer
– Resilience in crisis situations
– Priority management
You are capable of working with development teams in the DevOps organization for software publisher. You are exceptionally technologically cultivated. You are familiar, amongst others, with:
– Public Clouds (AWS, Azure) used in IaaS or PaaS
– IT systems automation
– Windows OS (2008, 2012). Linux is a plus
– SQL Server databases. Oracle is a plus
– 3rd Party architecture, Web 2.0 and mobile
– Agile development
Graduate degree in computer systems or software development or Telecom, you have proven your skills in design and development, systems integrations, tests, solutions deployment, problem management, information security within an international organization.
You speak fluent English and you use English in a professional context.
In order to succeed in this position, you must show creativity, autonomy, a good capacity of organization and an acute sense of service and quality.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/and join us!
Please apply on:https://jobs.lever.co/efront/a8d9ee0b-1ddc-4d97-bf49-d551345b3aca