eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Boston, Belgrade, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Junior Talent Acquisition Partner – Belgrade
Reporting to the Global Head of Talent you will support our international Talent Acquisition team in sourcing, scheduling and interviewing other administrative tasks. This role is ideal for a person with a basic experience in Recruitment/ TA who is looking to join a dynamic international environment where they could grow and develop their career further.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Define the staffing approach to fill open positions and build a strong pipeline of candidates
· Leverage all sourcing channels – job boards, social networks, career fairs to attract candidates
· Manage whole recruitment cycle
· Collaborate with hiring managers to understand and meet their expectations
· Constantly communicate the hiring status formally and informally to key stakeholders
· Ensure all job boards, websites are regularly updated
· Work on people agenda and projects to drive the objectives for People Team
Required skills and experience:
· Up to 2 years of experience in Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
· Experience working in an dynamic and international environment
· Organization Skills
· Strong communication skills (fluent in English, French is a plus)
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here