eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers. If this sounds like an environment that you can see yourself working in, we want to hear from you!
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Senior Sales Executive – London
eFront is looking for Sales Executive who should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to leverage their current sales experience to grow revenue for the segment leader. It is also vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety of potential clients, including senior executives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Drive expected value out of target region/market across private equity, real estate and other private capital segments.
• Identify and qualify prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
• Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities.
• Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
• Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect requirement.
• Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
• Identify the prospect buying behavior and steer the sales process to drive the prospect toward a decision.
• Engage across stakeholders at the prospect to align the organization around the value of eFront.
• Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect.
• Work closely with our internal teams to demonstrate the business case for eFront, facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
• Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
• Work with the Client Success team to continue usage, value and revenue growth of eFront once a prospect becomes a client.
• Work closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
Required skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience in consultative and value based selling with a demonstrable track record of success.
• Individuals likely to come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
• Past experience selling in the alternative asset /private equity industry desirable.
• Entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to think laterally and problem solve.
• Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!
To apply, please click here