eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds).
We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and actively support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Technology function, and report directly to our Chief Technology Officer.
eFront is building on its market leading position in processing and information management and creating a new product for clients: eFront Insight. This sophisticated analytical platform will help generate distinctive and actionable insights for our clients.
eFront started with dashboarding capabilities embedded within its market leading eFront Invest software, and has subsequently added ever more sophisticated risk management, cash-flow forecasting and value-at-risk calculations, often built in partnership with leading clients or research institutions. In 2018, eFront will go one step further with the launch of eFront Insight that will encapsulate all existing analytics capabilities and add much more to it.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the Product Management function for this new product and take a leadership role in driving to success in partnership with our clients.
• Work with the Senior Executive Team to define the product strategy and vision. Clearly articulate the business value to the delivery teams so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. This implies a strong understanding of the needs of Private Equity clients for analytics and insight, and you should bring your expertise in these sectors to bear.
• Own the strategy behind the product along with its roadmap and work with engineering to build what matters.
• Plan for what their teams will deliver and when they will deliver it. The product manager owns the release aspect of product including release plans, managing features and dependencies in and across releases; and managing releases with phases and milestones.
• Own the process of generating, developing, and prioritising new ideas. Ensure that suitable ideas achieve the key objectives for the product line and eFront. Ensure that key feedback and requests are integrated into their product planning and development processes. Have a good feel for simplicity and great user experience.
• Define the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and lead the product team to success. They are responsible for articulating the ‘what’ and working with engineering to determine the ‘when.’
• The product manager is will operate as the “CEO” of this product. Responsible for making product decisions and acting as the lead resource for the rest of the organization when product expertise is required. This includes supporting the wider eFront organisation (including Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support) that help bring the product to market and working directly with clients.
In the role you will be required to travel between eFront offices as well as to clients across the world.
Although this role has no direct reports, you are working alongside a team of Product Managers, and are expected to co-ordinate and manage dependencies between eFront Products.
You will be working with a Delivery Team that are responsible for the engineering, delivery and technical support for your product. You should have experience influencing and motivating teams without direct control.
• At least 10 years working in preferably the Alternative Investment sector with a focus on software and analytics, or within traditional Financial Markets again with a software and analytics focus, most recently as a Product Manager (or equivalent)
• Demonstrable track record of creating, growing and running a product line to market success.
• Created value adding partnerships with vendors and clients.
• Understanding of data handling, processing and analytics technologies and techniques.
• Understanding of API driven approached and associated technologies such as marketplaces and mobile.
• Commercial acumen, with ability to prioritise and execute quickly.
• Strong team player with ability to lead and influence
• Ability to communicate across all levels in the organisation (to Main Board)
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• World class presentation skills, comfortable presenting to large specialist audiences
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to make decisions quickly.
• Undergraduate in Technology or Finance
• Master’s in Business Administration (or similar) with a focus on Finance and Technology
• Formal Product Management training.
We exist at the crossroads between software and Private Equity, Real Estate and Insight. We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network.
Our culture encourages risk-taking and pace. While we are a financially robust and established company, we value innovation and agility and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
Please send your application to: email@example.com