eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for an:
Sales Executive – London
eFront is looking for Sales Executive who should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to leverage their current sales experience to grow revenue for the segment leader in high-tech financial sales/consulting. It is also vital that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to connect and establish rapport easily with a wide variety of potential clients, including senior executives.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Drive expected value out of target region/market across private equity, real estate and other private capital segments.
• Identify and qualify prospects via targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
• Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multi-million dollar pipeline of opportunities.
• Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals or responses to RFPs/RFIs.
• Planning and management of sales process including the execution of tasks to challenging deadlines dictated by prospect requirement.
• Coordination and supervision of the input of internal teams (pre sales, legal, professional services, product, support) throughout sales process to position the prospect for a successful long term partnership.
• Identify the prospect buying behavior and steer the sales process to drive the prospect toward a decision.
• Engage across stakeholders at the prospect to align the organization around the value of eFront.
• Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to understand ‘why’ the prospect is interested in eFront and then demonstrate ‘how’ the platform provides a solution to the challenges faced by the prospect.
• Work closely with our internal teams to demonstrate the business case for eFront, facilitate information gathering and match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
• Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
• Work with the Client Success team to continue usage, value and revenue growth of eFront once a prospect becomes a client.
• Work closely with Marketing to define sales and targeting strategy for assigned region.
Required skills and experience :
• Prior experience in consultative and value based selling with a demonstrable track record of success
• Individuals likely to come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services firms.
• Past experience selling in the alternative asset /private equity industry desirable.
• Entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven, intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to think laterally and problem solve.
• Highly motivated, reliable, willing to do what it takes to deliver results.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here