eFrontis a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of the risk management for the finance and of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Reporting / Configuration consultant – Belgrade
Role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our clients based on a blended technical (SQL) and business skillset. Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients. Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Report hierarchically to a local TL and a manager based in Paris, and they may report to a non-local manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: DBAs and team leaders, implementation consultants, Account Managers, Project Managers, Solution architects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Analyze client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements – through application and DB (SQL)
· Keep regular contacts with customers or project managers and fully understand their needs and business background
· Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
· configure reports and configuration application based on specifications provided by consultants, PM, clients
· test of the parameterized elements (including the data entry necessary for these tests, and design / writing of the tests in question)
· Be able to understand business, in order to correctly perform reports and parametrization,
· Support solution demonstrations and presentations if needed to present finalized works
Required skills and experience :
· Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement
· 2+ years of working experience in MS SQL or ORACLE, experience on parametrization of web applications
· Manage and deploy Reports
· Clear understanding on Indexes, CTE, Triggers
· Understands and uses advanced optimization techniques when writing SQL queries
· Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional skills appreciated :
· Client relations experience
· Proven experience on query and application performance troubleshooting
· Basic SQL Server setup and parameterization for optimized work (same on ORACLE appreciated)
· Good knowledge on MS Office suite (Word, Excel)
· Knowledge in Risk Management/Internal Control/Internanl Audit management background would be an asset
· An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
· French would be appreciated
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of the risk
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here