eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Boston, Belgrade, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Senior Java Developer – Belgrade
We are reinforcing our team of software engineers in charge of the development of Investment Café, a leading SaaS solution allowing 600+ Fund Managements Companies to exchange financial documentation with their Investors across the globe. It is built over a Java stack.
Technologies / methodology and concepts used
Java (Springframework, Hibernate, etc.)
MS SQL Server
Agile (Scrum), Jira
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Contribute to all facets of the development, delivery and maintenance of a large and successful SaaS Application:
• Contribute to the design and development of features and / or code fixes
• Build / deploy the application / contribute to improving the automation of the software delivery process
• Act as an expert consultant for our Support Level 3 department by helping in production issues investigation, defining short term workarounds and contributing to longer term • • improvements definition and design
Required skills and experience :
• Master or Bachelor degree specialized in Computer Science
• At least 2 years of professional experience on a low latency project and / or a Web browser based framework project
• Enthusiastic and creative team player
• Being able to efficiently communicate in English
Additional skills appreciated :
Strong analytical skills or mathematical background are a plus
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply,please click here