eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for an:
Implementation Consultant – Paris
Department: Professional Services
eFront is seeking a highly motivated Implementation Consultant to join the Professional Services team. You would be a key member of the implementation and support team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings.
The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects with multiple team members. This is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Implementation Consulting, and travels in Europe are to be expected (few days per month).
· From Design documents, produce technical specifications
· Develop/implement configurations according to technical specifications Build tools for data migration (import templates, scripts)
· Build interfaces to 3rd party software
· Analyze and provide technical solutions based on client business requirements
· Develop and configure workflows
· Develop and deliver screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
· Document and archive all configuration work for future reference
· Work with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
· Analyse and provide solutions to standard performance issues.
· Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (ie. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Keen interest or experience in the Private Equity sector.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here