eFrontis a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of the risk management for the finance and of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
French Speaking Junior Software Support Consultant – Belgrade
Department: ERM Customer Support
Software support consultant report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: developers and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects. The software support consultant has a role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our deployed FrontERM clients (including major French companies in Banking, Insurance and Industrial sectors), based on a blended technical and business skillset.
Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Enterprise Risk Management).
Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· To provide qualitative Analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
· To keep regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
· To develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
· To perform user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
Required skills and experience :
· Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English and French
· Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
· We welcome junior candidates with Faculty degrees in Organizational Science/ Economy/Computer
sciences/Mathematics or relevant placement/internship
Additional skills appreciated :
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of the risk
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here