eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for an:
Financial Software Consultant – 6 months Internship, Paris
This internship could lead to a permanent contract
Department: Professional Services
eFront is seeking a highly motivated intern to join the Professional Services team. You would be a key member of the implementation team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings. The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects, gathering both financial aspects in Alternative Investment and Private Equity, and technology. You would have the opportunity to travel to meet our clients (few days per months in Europe). This internship could lead to a permanent contract.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Analyze and design solutions based on client business requirements
· From Design documents, produce technical specifications
· Develop/implement configurations according to technical specifications
· Build tools for data migration (import templates, scripts)
· Build interfaces to 3rd party software
· Conduct workshops, training and demos with clients
· Develop and configure workflows
· Develop and deliver screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
· Work with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
· Analyze and provide solutions to standard performance issues.
Required skills and experience:
· Preparing an Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (ie. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
· Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
· A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
· Strong interpersonal skills.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!
To apply, please click here