eFront pioneers technology in alternative investments to help alternative investment professionals achieve superior performance. With more than 850 Limited Partner, General Partner and Asset Servicer clients in 48 countries, eFront is the leading technology partner to alternative investment professionals. eFront is the only solution suite addressing all the needs of alternative investment professionals end-to-end: fundraising, portfolio construction, due-diligence, deal-flow, portfolio monitoring, positions tracking, investor reporting, accounting, operations management, General Ledger, Private Market data, benchmarking and advanced analytics.
eFront is looking for an Event Assistant – EMEA
6 months internship
Reporting to our Marketing Business Partner EMEA based in Paris, and working closely with the Sales Team, you will be responsible for supporting business growth and development through executing the Event Marketing Planning.
This includes and is not limited to:
o Event Planning and Production
– Assist with negotiations and booking of event spaces.
– Arrange food and beverage, order supplies, goodies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate décor to meet quality and Brand expectations.
– Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
– Create and revise room layouts for each event.
– Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
– Prepare nametags, materials, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
– Manage & ensure on-time deliveries for the entire EMEA region.
– Assist with managing on-site organization and set-up/breakdown for events as necessary.
– Keep track of all the incoming leads in our internal database.
o Event Administration
– Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event project.
– Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
– Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events in the Marketing Planning.
– Help to document activities prior to and during the events for internal and external communications.
– Coordinate with the Content Marketing Team all other actions related to events: social networks post, graphic design, brochures etc.
– 3 to 5 years of studies in the fields of Marketing- Communication or Hotel Management
– Interest for Event Planning
– Fluent English
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!
Please apply on:https://jobs.lever.co/efront/70cd8fe4-1464-4e86-ad11-b53c3c42a192