eFrontis a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Corporate Paralegal – Belgrade
Reporting directly to Group General Counsel based in Paris.
A corporate paralegal will be involved in assisting the legal department on various projects including but not limited to corporate law related projects–from administrative and organizational tasks to research, gathering and presenting information pertaining to legal matters.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Updating and organisation of company files,
· Preparing legal contracts,
· Reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance
· Research into the governmental and financial regulations by which the company must abide
· Assist with company compliance issues
· Prepare and present team results
Required skills and experience :
· Master degree from Faculty of Law
· Experience working as a paralegal in a law firm or in a multinational,
· Excellent knowledge of English – oral and written (French / other international languages will be considered as a plus)
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel and PPT
· Project Management skills
· Strong communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills;
· Analytical and hands-on personality highly appreciated;
· Precise, diligent, detail oriented person
· High level of confidentiality
· Passionate, driven, energetic and open for new challenges
· Confident, with high degree of initiative, good judgment and ability to work independently
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here