eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Business Consultant – Paris
Department: Professional Services
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Consulting, you will play a pivotal role between the final client and the implementation of eFront’s solutions. Consultants are expected to be organized and efficient, managing multiple client assignments at once. The business consultant is typically a seasoned professional with an acquired experience in the financial services industry. The ability to clearly convey market best practices and to engage with technical teams in order to maximize the value of our standard products is key.
Your main responsabilities will be:
• Provide consulting services to eFront’s clients via multiple software implementations across the region.
• Act as an advisor to eFront’s clients; analyse and document business requirements whilst providing constructive advice on market and product best practices to optimize time to value
• Interpret client needs and follow through on issues and requests in a professional and consultative manner.
• Document and effectively communicate client business needs to eFront’s technical implementation team.
• Become a true subject matter expert in relation to eFront’s products and services.
• Collaborate effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially-focused team environment.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in financial services, corporate finance, or fund accounting
• > 5 years’ experience in finance or Private Equity industry
• Previous experience implementing financial software a plus
• A proven problem solver who can deliver solutions in a courteous and timely manner
• Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
• Previous experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment, preferred
• Ability to travel.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here