eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Business Intelligence Consultant – Paris
Department: Professional Services
Reporting directly to our Head of Business Intelligence Consultants, you will have to analyze client requirements and provide reports functional specifications, design reporting solutions, and provide report writing services to a range of system implementation projects.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Define reporting strategy by gathering the clients’ requirements and providing the eFront best practices across the market
• Understand the clients’ business needs and translate them into business and technical specifications for development teams
• Lead Business Intelligence projects being the main point of contact for clients and report writers
• Conduct workshops across Europe and Africa and provide BI expertise to the eFront clients
• Develop and deliver functional reports through the use of SQL, Internal technologies, Excel, …
• Support the Head of BI to guide and assist other reporting team members, ensure quality and timeliness of delivery and assist in use and enhancement of team methodologies
• Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality
• Manage and monitor offshore team work
• Document all work to a high professional standard
• Conduct training to client users
• Work multiple projects in parallel
Required skills and experience :
• Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Technology or Engineering
• Relational databases (MS SQL Server & Oracle)
• SQL (Advanced)
• MS Excel (Advanced), knowledge of excel formulas
• Demonstrated awareness of programming techniques and methodology.
• Good understanding of data modeling concepts
• Datawarehousing understanding
• Willingness to work in a financial environment
• Ability to translate client requirements into well-defined functional specifications from which technical specifications can be built and reports written
• Pro-active attitude and being able to challenge clients requirements
• Proven experience of compiling detailed business/functional specifications in a client facing environment
• Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
• A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
• Ability to travel.
Nice to have:
SAS Base programming skills
Experience of investment banking, Private Equity or Real Estate investment environments and business terminology.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
• We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
• We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
• Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
• While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
To apply, please click here